- Personal data provided by the user: Talkpush provides a platform for job applicants ("Applicant") and employers ("Employer") to engage in a variety of job application, job interview, and skill evaluation processes. In using the product, users may provide personally identifiable data, such as name, e-mail address, physical address, phone number, work experience, skills and others. Data can come in a broad range of formats such as audio recordings, video recordings, plain text and others.
- Temporary and permanent cookies:Talkpush uses cookie files to identify potential or existing customers for the product. By using the Talkpush website or the Talkpush product while having the cookie function enabled in your browser, you agree to have cookies stored on your computer. Talkpush uses temporary stored session cookies as well as permanently stored cookies. Cookies can be removed or completely blocked (see the "Help" section in your browser). Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept cookies from the Talkpush, you may not be able to utilize all the features of the product.
- Other data that gets automatically collected: By using the product, you agree to get data automatically recorded. Talkpush uses technologies such as "clear gif" and "web beacon". This "automatically collected" data includes the IP address or other device addresses / IDs, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the product, the pages you view on the product, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the product.
Talkpush uses your personally identifiable data in a variety of ways in the operation of the product and our business, such as:
- Talkpush uses the collected data to operate, maintain, enhance, personalize and provide all of the features found in the product. We use email addresses to initiate contacts for administrative purposes, for customer product purposes, or in the context that you have posted the data throughout the product experience.
- Talkpush uses the collected data to aggregate data sets in order to understand and analyze trends, interests, and preferences of the user for purposes such as functionality, feature and usability improvements. For example, on the basis of the data collected, Talkpush can:
- personalize the Product, such as remembering login data so no re-entering in future visits is required;
- analyze the effectiveness of application and evaluation activities;
- aggregate metrics about usage such as total number of users, page views, features access
- track the ways in which you may interact with the Product
Your Personally Identifiable data get disclosed in a variety of ways to a limited and clearly defined audience in order to operate our business, such as:
- The Product is a platform for connecting Employers with Applicants. Personally identifiable data provided by Applicants are shared with the applicable Employer(s). Automatically collected data may also be shared with Employer(s). Data disclose may also happen in the context of aggregating reporting tools. Talkpush makes available such aggregated data to assist Employers to understand Applicants' interests, skills, and usage patterns. Furthermore different applicant analytics are provided, such as success metrics, uniqueness scores for submitted materials, and other statistical and analytical results.
- Talkpush works with third party providers for website and application development, website and phone system (IVR) hosting, transcription, data processing, and others. Third parties providers may have access to your personally identifiable data. Generally, Talkpush's policy is to limit these disclosures to best possible. Parties such as certain government and law enforcement agencies access to data stored by such third parties without providing notice to Talkpush, as it might be required by law and in other cases without Talkpush having any control over such activities.
- Talkpush may also disclose your data if required by Hong Kong law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law or to otherwise cooperate with investigative or law enforcement activity.
- Talkpush reserves the right to disclose your data that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Talkpush and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to protect the security or integrity of the product; or to protect the rights, property, security, and/or safety of Talkpush, our users, or others.
In case of declining to share certain data with Talkpush, Talkpush may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found in the product. You must contact the Employer that invited you to the product for to updating, correcting, or deleting your data.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account data at all times.
Talkpush employs certain limited physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to help improve the integrity and security of our systems and the data stored on our systems. However no physical or technical system is completely secure and provides perfect protection against attacks, flaws or human error. Therefore, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant that data you transmit to Talkpush will not be lost or compromised. If Talkpush learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Talkpush may also post a notice through the Product if a security breach occurs.
Affiliates; In the event of merger or sale:
Talkpush may now or in the future be affiliated with other companies, such as parent companies and subsidiaries (and their parent companies and subsidiaries). Talkpush reserves the right to transfer your data to any of these affiliated companies. In the event that all or a portion of Talkpush or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity or is subject to a change of control all or a portion of the data and data in Talkpush's systems may be one of the assets involved in such transaction, and we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign all the data that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.